With the advent of processed foods, fast foods and preservatives, global food supplies have taken on more chemicals than ever before. According to the U. S. National Library of Medicine, the amount of xenobiotics, such as metals and synthetic chemicals, we are exposed to has seen exponential increases over the past century. This has occurred not only with food but also with effects on air, water, the clothing we wear and household products. Human exposures to scores of PBTs (persistent bio-accumulative toxicants) are the unfortunate result.
The good news is the body is well equipped to deal with a reasonable amount of toxins on a daily basis. The bad news is, the average American is exposed to more toxins daily than the body can handle.
Annoying little symptoms such as achy joints or muscles, brain fog, fatigue, headaches, allergies, or gas will often result from the overwhelm. Sometimes more serious problems such as autoimmune diseases, migraines, asthma, acne, irritable bowel, reflux, arthritis or worse can be linked to too many toxins in your body.
A detox could be your best and natural solution to these and other problems. We know that the word “detox” can have bad connotations. You might imagine drinking some weird concoction, being constantly hungry, having to run to the bathroom all the time, or otherwise suffering and depriving yourself.
When we help you detox at the Center we are going to check what organs (liver, lymphatic system, lungs, kidneys, colon, skin) need to be supported with food, supplements and/or technology.
An intelligently designed detox is your chance to heal your body on every level.
Yes, you will drop pounds, but you will also find that your energy, sleep, and mood improve. That chronic problems will get better or disappear entirely.
Here are 5 reasons why we think it wise to have a detox schedule for the year, like every spring and fall:
1. You’ll feel better. During and after a detox, you wake up feeling vital, vibrant, alive, joyful, and full of energy.
2. You’ll lose weight. By removing sugar and flooding your body with essential nutrients you have a double weight loss action.
3. You’ll restore your balance! The best way to reset your body and brain is with a detox – doing some house cleaning.
4. You’ll have better sex. Sex hormones, toxicity, and a healthy insulin balance are more intimately linked than you might think.
5. You’ll get to the roots of your motivation and choices. During a detox you remove your normal habits and get a chance to examine your thoughts and beliefs.
Here are some of the ways we make detoxing easy and enjoyable at the Center. The fun part is that it’s done by simply taking out the bad stuff and putting in the good stuff to get you to your best.Here are some of the ways we make detoxing easy and enjoyable at the Center. The fun part is that it’s done by simply taking out the bad stuff and putting in the good stuff to get you to your best.
Ionic Foot Detox Bath benefits:
• Purging of heavy metals
• A more balanced pH level
• Reducing inflammation
• Purging of yeast
• Detoxifying the liver
• Internal cleansing with full-body purge
• Liver, kidney, and parasite cleansing
• Enhancing the immune system
Infrared Sauna benefits:
• Weight Loss
• Pain relief
• Improved Circulation
• Skin purification
PEMF – Pulsed ElectroMagnetic Field benefits:
- Improve blood flow
- Improve lymph flow
- Increase nutrient exchange
- Cellular regeneration
Nutritional supplement benefits:
- Increased nutrients for organ support
- Helps to mobilize toxins for removal
- Binders to remove waste and metals
- Vitamins for sustained energy
- Highest quality supplements
Contact us at the Center to get started on your Vitality journey with a gentle cleansing detox. Or leave us a question in the comments.